If you’ve been following the blog for some time, you KNOW I’m a big fan of authors who write speculative fiction. I pretty much bulldozed my way into Lorehaven’s corner and they, without much choice in the matter, have accepted my girl fandom of everything they do.
I wanted to give the authors who follow this blog and write speculative fiction the chance to know about this new opportunity Speculative Faith’s Lorehaven is providing.
Reach More Fantastical Fans with Lorehaven Web Ads
Your book is willing to find more readers. Wanting to find more readers. Waiting to find more readers.
The problem is, well, you might feel like a small hobbit in the large publishing world. How can you get that story in front of more people?
And not just random folk like Morgan Freeman or your aunt’s cousin’s friend, but readers who want to read books like yours?
You’re on a mission to share your books with more readers. We’re on a mission to make that possible
LOREHAVEN ADS — THE GANDALF TO YOUR FRODO
A book lover scours the internet, looking for the next adventure that will whisk her to far off lands—the exact type of person you want to reach.
“Huh, a site that offers free book reviews. Oh, fantasy and sci-fi? I love those! I should check out this Lorehaven Magazine.”
She clicks. Lands on the Lorehaven homepage. And what does she find?
Your full banner ad.
Big, bold, beautiful. Clever copy and a stunning design beckoning her to embark ona new journey.
“Sounds good,” you say. “But what about reach? What’s the advantage of Lorehaven over, say, ads through Facebook or Google?”
Benefits—is the quest worth it?
As of October 15, the Lorehaven and Speculative Faith sites have combined to reach a lot of people this year. Over 40,500 to be exact. And the number of views? 97,000 and climbing.
That’s 4,000+ visitors a month. Let’s assume you wanted that many people to see your ad but had to do the work yourself. If you started today and let 10 people know about your book every day, without fail, it would take you till Thanksgiving next year to finish.
Unlike social media outlets, Lorehaven and Speculative Faith reach a targeted niche, so you can guarantee your money is effectively used. Instead of wasting precious funds faster than an irresponsible hobbit downing pints at the Green Dragon.
And those sites, where your ads will appear, have already nearly quadrupled their number of combined views and visitors since last year, thanks in large part to Lorehaven magazine.
Oh, and did I mention these ads are in addition to what we already offer in Lorehaven magazine? Which brings us to:
How it works—conquer the villain of obscurity
1. You can purchase and reserve space for a month, or you can buy quarterly bundles and take advantage of discounts. You can also bundle a web ad with a print ad and get a reduced rate.
2. You have two size options:
- Half-banners (great for tighter budgets!)
- Full banners (great to draw more eyes!)
3. You also have two placement options:
- Individual article pages on Lorehaven.com as well as pages on Speculative Faith and other future affiliate blogs, where the ads will rotate with other ads.
- The Lorehaven homepage, where your ad will show 24/7 during the month(s) you purchased and reserved.
4. We can include clickable links to your website or published book.
5. Our ads are served by our custom system, which means we work with you directly. That means the ads will not be hidden by current in-browser ad-blocking software. So they should always show on these websites, no matter the browser, device, or screen size.
(Note that this also means ad performance can’t be tracked, such as with Google or other third-party ad services.)
6. You can design the ad yourself (or have it designed) and switch out your ad any time.
We have a fancy, updated media kit, which includes all the pricing info, sizing, and discount options for web ads. Grab the free media kit below.
If you have any questions, shoot an email to: email@example.com.
And may the ads be ever in your favor.